WE ARE OPEN
Following the announcement Leisure Facilities can re-open on Saturday 25th July, we are please to announce Shenley Leisure Centre has now opened 13.00-21.30 (excluding Wednedays).
We are be able to offer pre-booked and pay as you go Fitness Suite usage, Badminton, Football on our 3G pitches, Limited Room Hire (dance/martial arts practice) and from Monday 3rd August a revised timetable of Aerobic Classes will start. Bookings for these activities have started now.
There will be of course some adjustments we require our customers to become familiar with and extra sanatiser stations and enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented.
For more details and how you can enjoy the facilities please call 01908 502488 or email email@example.com
We wanted to let all our Shenley Leisure Centre Members and Block Bookers know that we have frozen ALL Direct Debits until further notice.
We ask that you to remain with us and not cancel so that you avoid any renewal transaction costs when you return to enjoy our facilities, classes, activities and gym, hopefully in the not too distant future.
We would like to thank our members, guests and visitors for all your support during the lockdown. Please continue to stay safe and follow our guidelines which we get from the government and relevant sporting bodies. You can also follow us on our Facebook Page, @shenleyleisurecentre where our updates will be posted.
For more information on the Corona Virus please visit – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
During this testing time try and stay active within the Government social distancing guidelines:
- Physical activity and exercise can help boost immune function.
- Exercise lowers stress levels.
- Physical activity is good for metabolic health.
- Exercise maintains mental health and wellness
What you can do to protect yourself and keep active:
- Wash your hands with hot soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Practising good hand hygiene is the best way to prevent yourself from contracting Coronavirus. Keep your hands away from your mouth, eyes and nose.
- Keep hydrated.
- If you are unwell or have been instructed to self-isolate you should exercise advisedly.