CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
We wanted to let all our Shenley Leisure Centre Members and Block Bookers know that we have frozen ALL Direct Debits until further notice.
You do not need to do anything as this will automatically be reinstated once we reopen our Centre.
We ask that you to remain with us and not cancel so that you avoid any renewal transaction costs when you return to enjoy our facilities, classes, activities and gym, hopefully in the not too distant future.
We hope you are all staying safe and keeping active at home! And we will keep you updated as we go.
Shenley Leisure Centre is now closed until further notice.
Sadly, Shenley Leisure Centre has had to close it’s doors in line with the Government’s ruling on tighter measures that are required to assist with limiting the spread of the Corona Virus.
We would like to thank our members, guests and visitors for all your support during this unprecedented time. As soon as we are able to, we will let you know what plans are in place for future opening and returning to a normal service.
In the meantime, please stay safe and follow us on our Facebook Page, @shenleyleisurecentre where our updates will be posted.
For more information on the Corona Virus please visit – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
During this testing time try and stay active within the Government social distancing guidelines:
- Physical activity and exercise can help boost immune function.
- Exercise lowers stress levels.
- Physical activity is good for metabolic health.
- Exercise maintains mental health and wellness
What you can do to protect yourself and keep active:
- Wash your hands with hot soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Practising good hand hygiene is the best way to prevent yourself from contracting Coronavirus. Keep your hands away from your mouth, eyes and nose.
- Keep hydrated.
- If you are unwell or have been instructed to self-isolate you should exercise advisedly.